of 4(scroll Down)
If you have a client that does not want you to use a "nooses" on their "BABY's neck!"
Do this instead!
Here is a safe alternative that they can accept. The Wide Strap Belly/Chest Support system can be used around the chest or on the rear of the dog to help keep their "Baby" safe and you in control.
"AHHHHH! Those Wild, Wiggly Dogs and Puppies Take Sooo Long To Clip!
First, use the ..for legs, feet, nails, tail, head and ear work (about 2/3 of groom)...
Then .... for the rest of the groom.
"Why are there three different sizes and colors of QuickSafe Nooses?
QuickSafe Nooses are the only grooming control loops in the world with a Snap Open Noose Loop and a Loop Ring on the noose loop.
The color coded QuickSafe 3 Piece Noose Set has a Large (Blue), Medium (Red) and a Small (Black) Noose.
The Large is normally used as the second SAFETY noose on the rear of the dog or on overweight, oversized dogs where a typical noose size is too small.
The Medium is a typical sized noose for general use.
The Short is used for tall dogs. Combine these three sizes with the QuickLink sets and you can control just about any size and shape of dog.
The snap buckle on the loop means you can stop feeding parts of a dog through a loop. Just open the loop and wrap it around the dog, snap it closed and adjust the size. It also greatly improves the safety of the dog on the table. You can use one hand to hold the dog and the other hand can unsnap the loop buckle and the loop opens to release the dog. In the event of an emergency, the dog can be quickly removed from the noose to prevent injury. You don't have to figure out how to loosen the loop so you can pull it over the dogs head.
The LOOP RING allows you to attach the noose loop to the front grooming post (see picture below) so the dog cannot spin or back away while on the table. This simple feature saves an enormous amount of time and puts an end to many frustrating, repeat problems. We offer a "TEST DRIVE" LIPSystem adaptor kit so you can do this on your current grooming post, the....
QuickSafe Nooses can be bought separately for use on any Grooming Post.
(This section is a little wordy and I realize a lot of people do not want to waste time reading but if you want increased profits and less stress, you NEED to Read This. The time will be worth it $$$$, I promise. )
How Does a groomer increase profit$ u$ing a !
Here are some Real World examples:
We can supply references to verify these claims so ask us and we will give you some E-Mail addresses for Groomers who know it is fact.
1. Reduce your labor cost working with big dogs because now a single groomer can handle the large or difficult or aged dogs!
2. Strip down matted dogs in less than half the time because you don't waste time wrestling with a dog! Reduces the dog's stress level too!
3. Clip toe nails in a fraction of the time!
4. You can "Brush Out" the legs, tail, head and ears on a suspended dog more quickly!
5. Let the system keep the dog in place so you don't have to keep stopping to reposition the dog! What a waste of time and you probably have no idea just how much time is wasted (Have you ever wished you had a third hand to keep that dog standing? )
6. A less stressed groomer can groom faster!
7. Don't waste time adjusting the height of a grooming post arm!
8. Need more Clients? Start and promote a New Special Service for "Special Needs" and "nervous" dogs. Advertise and tell your community that you care enough to invest in state of the art, new technology that makes the grooming of "Special Needs" and "Nervous" dogs more comfortable than ever!
9. Reduce the risk of surprise dog bites and reduce your chances of being put out of work due to a bite injury!
And the list goes on.......and on.....
Toll free 1-866-645-1986
CH Set but not up...